Common cold and flu are both respiratory diseases. However, common cold is a milder problem than the flu. It is easy to treat cough, sneeze and nasal congestion but if you are suffering from flu symptoms then you can feel ill for a few days to months. It can also cause serious health problems like pneumonia.
- Dr Naveen Agarwal deals with all the minor health concerns and diabetes.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung fibrosis
- Liver disease
- Cerebrovascular accident
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary disease
- Routine Health Tests
- Minor Illnesses
Primary care physicians are doctors who work to prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide range of conditions that affect people at varying life stages. Primary care physicians have the expertise and training to: screen you for health conditions. Keep your immunizations up to date.
Your physician can identify health issues in their early stages before they become major problems. They offer preventive care such as immunizations, regular imaging & lab testing, such as cholesterol, blood pressure, flu shots and cancer screenings, as well as diet and lifestyle advice to maintain or improve your health.
- Be open and honest with your physician regarding what’s going on with your health.
- Are you experiencing painful or uncomfortable symptoms that interfere with your daily life?
- Is a medication you’re taking making you feel sick?
- Do you need help with making healthy decisions or lifestyle choices?
- Are you having problems sleeping or with your marriage or children?
- Are you experiencing stress, depression or sadness?
All of these factors can impact your health.